Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guess who's on vacation?

Yup.....that would be me. I don't do it very often, but I'm taking a week
off to spend with the family, no my entire family. Like 32 of us total.
Lake George, NY will never be the same after this week! This will be
the last hurrah before I send both of my daughters off to college.
Yes, I am broke too!

Nice shot with my youngest daughter Nicole at her recent
birthday/graduation party!


For my biker cronies, here's some shots from last weekend.
Sun just coming up as we crest Mad River Ski Area
Then we hit the twisties heading down the other side.


Enlarge this shot, yes that is the road that winds down through
the mountains. We are so spoiled.........


Later in the day, we cross into NY via the ferry.


The red head is not really fond of water, but she
handled it quite well.

And for any of you that want to visit us this fall. We have a
pair of these little Aprilia rockets in the stable. Leo I know
this is killing you buddy!!


Basically these are 250cc two stroke GP bikes.
Under 300 pounds and they will give any bike
fits up in the mountains. And how can you not
like the sound of 14,000 rpm's???

Oh yeah, not that much new in this week. First time
in a while. Hope to post a few vacation shots this week.
Have a great week!
Till next time.....
MF

No comments:

Post a Comment