Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF!!

Another week in the record books. First off, my buddy from
down under Tim Vickridge correctly guessed my age. For the
rest of you, thanks for all the email guesses and I'm flattered
by those of you that thought I was in my 30's and 40's. I should
be sending all of you a goody bag too!
The correct number, yes the big 5-0.
My theory: It's simply a number, you're only as old as you act.
In my case, I'm forever a teenager....

Would love to be out on the left coast this weekend attending
the Laguna Seca Moto GP race. Hope you guys get good weather
and I'll be watching from the comfort of home unfortunately.
Go Ducati!!!

OK, on to the good stuff that arrived this week.

If you are a Donohue fan, this book should be in your
collection.


Includes hundreds of photographs from throughout his
carreer. Great stuff for you sports car buffs.

The latest issue of The Car Room magazine

Joe Kelly does a great job, in my opinion the best
magazine out there for the die cast collector.

Premium Classixxs 1:12 Porsche's

We are finally back on board with these guys. We have
six different versions of the Porsche in stock right now.
These are a bargain when it comes to 1:12 models.

Latest 1:18 release from CMC

This one wasn't supposed to arrive until mid-August.
It's the Mercedes 300 SLR Ulenhaut Coupe. Impeccable
as with all CMC models. This one features real leather
interior, dual spares, meticulous engine detail and more!
We have just a few left after filling all our pre-orders.

1:18 Ferrari 312PB Prototype

Another Ferrari from GMP in the Masterpiece Collection.
These are great for those of you that like to produce your
own versions.

1:18 Mattel Super Elite

We haven't seen a Super Elite Ferrari in a long time.
This is the Dino 246 with beige interior. It comes mounted
on a leather base.
New 1:18 Pagani versions by Mondo
If you're a budget minded collector, you need to check
out Mondo. Really good stuff for this price range.

New 1:43 Premium Classixxs

Including this cool BMW truck loaded with 4 Isetta's.....

More 1:43 Schuco

Porsche 907 Long Tail LeMans '67 Rindt/Mitter
New batch of Spark/Bizarre 1:43
Among them is this 1965 Triumph Spitfire as driven at
LeMans by David Hobbs and Rob Slotemaker.

New 1:32 Slot Arrivals

How about a hot blonde behind the wheel of a 911 Carrera?
I have to admit this is the first time I have seen a female
driver figure.....but I'm still learning this whole slot car thing!
OK, that's going to do it for now.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Catch ya Monday......
MF




















No comments:

Post a Comment