Friday, July 9, 2010

Trying to beat the heat......

Well here in VT we are on a long run of mid 90's days and mid
70's at night. I shouldn't be complaining because it will be
snowing before we know it.....after all it is summer I guess!

I am blown away at the number of emails I am getting these
days from all of you that follow the blog. I never imagined it
would become this popular. This makes me want to re-visit
the idea of having a forum where we could all chime in/post
pics and interact, instead of all you just having to listen to me??
Any interest or comments are welcome..... mark@replicarz.com

OK, a bunch of new stuff this week.
1:18
Autoart is on a roll......

Porsche 908/2 McQueen/Revson
We have been waiting almost 2 years for this one!

Nissan R390 GT1

Any of you remember the Mazda 787B from a
few years ago? Well, this is AA's return to the
high end endurance car market. Superb detail
and still a bargain in this day and age of $300.00
models.
Parnelli Jones Mustang

Another one we have waited patiently for......

Spark Audi R8 race versions starting to arrive
We only got a few (Ron yours is on the way)
Interested you better make a move, not sure if
we are able to re-stock these!
CMC shipment just in.

Those of you that pre-ordered have had this one for
a while now, but we finally received another shipment
so we actually have it in stock now for those that didn't
pre-order.

1964 Porsche 904 (911)
This dark blue version was an exclusive only available
at Porsche dealerships. Now available through authorized
CMC dealers, this one is in stock for immediate shipping.

Bizarre 1:43

Triumph Bonneville "Devils Arrow" Land Speed
motorcycle. September 1955, Johnny Allen brought
this gem up to 182.45 mph at the Salt Flats of Bonneville.
Pretty damn fast for 1955 huh?

New batch of Spark 1:43

Among them are a Lola T222 and Firestone Ford Transit Van



Minichamps 1:43
Sauber C9 Michelin '87 Nurburgring winner
Any of you remember the old Max Models?
Looks like their mold......
Alrighty then, that's gonna do it for today.
Hope you all have a good weekend!
I see some twisty roads on two wheels in my future
this weekend. Of course I will have my trusty little
gadget with me so look for some pix next week.
Till then.....
MF






No comments:

Post a Comment