Sunday, August 8, 2010

back to the grind.....

Hey, technically I'm still on vacation! So I can't post anything
business related until Monday. Plus, I don't even know what
came in new this past week. For the first time in I don't know
how long, I totally un-plugged from the biz for an entire week.
Nobody called me, no emergencies at the office. So I owe my
staff a great big thank you for allowing me some worry free
time away from it. Any of you that are small business owners
know what I'm talking about.

We had incredible weather the whole week, we were right on
the water in near by Lake George, NY. We also had the use of
a boat all week so we made good use of that.

Being an early riser, I was out on the water several of
the days while it was still dark out. Early enough to catch
a few awesome shots of the sunrise.

This is looking east back at Vermont.

If you get up early enough to see some of these,
you might also run into......

a few chunky large mouth bass....

I'm a firm believer in catch and release fishing.
So every fish I caught is still alive and well.
In my previous life (before Replicarz) I would
say I was an avid fisherman. I had the bass boat,
I was fishing tournaments and that whole gig. I
haven't dropped a line in the water in over ten years.
Beginner luck or do I still have it? I'll go with pure luck.
Catch ya tomorrow.
MF

No comments:

Post a Comment