Monday, January 21, 2013

NYC bike show

















Here's a few shots from the NYC bike show that I
hit up this past weekend. It was way over the top but
extremely crowded. We didn't get to see half of it
due to the crazy amount of bike heads like me that
showed up to see the latest greatest and the incredible
customs. It's the SEMA of the bike world.

















The biggest rear tire I have ever seen on a motorcycle.

















Ben Spies 2012 Moto GP bike.

















I want one!

















Not quite sure? The paint job was insane.

















If I was a cop, this would be my ride.

















Old school Choppers were plentiful.

















You had to see it to believe it. Grim Reaper.

















Happy Monday and MLK day.
MF

No comments:

Post a Comment