Sunday, June 26, 2011

Track days recap.......

Well I've had a bunch of you asking how my latest
stint at the track went? Well, let's just say that I
"got off" easy.........


It started off so good. Off we go to NHMS on a
beautifull sunny afternoon.

Day 1: Some yahoo tries to pass me and 5 other
bikes in turn 3. When I lay the bike over, there
he is. My back wheel hit his front and down he
went. I stayed up some how. On his way down,
his handlebars puncture the tail piece.
Half a roll of duct tape and I'm back on track.


Day 2: Shitty picture I know, just a teaser to show
you the outcome of falling off in the rain. I watched
my italian mistress go down the track on her side
and me following close behind on my butt.
New bodywork is already on the way and my
fabricator is already fixing up the shifter/foot peg
that were also casualties.
The good news: My leathers and armour/padding
did their job and I walked away unscathed.
Next outing: 3 weeks!
Stay tuned.
MF

No comments:

Post a Comment