Monday, June 20, 2011

Manic Monday.....

Howdy!
This cat is headed to the track shortly for a
Tuesday/Wednesday fix. Supposed to be beautiful
weather, hoping to shoot some on board video this
time out.
Here's a few shots I took at the parade in Boston.
Over a million people, it was pure insanity. One big
street party that lasted almost 24 hours. The bars
were all open early serving Guiness and eggs.......
A good time was had by all.
My trusty staff is here to take good care of you
while I'm away filling my need for speed.
Catch everybody on Thursday!
Have a good one.
Mark



Our main man Chara hoisting the cup for the crowd.


This will give you an idea of how many people
were there. At some spots they were 30-40
deep just to catch a glimpse of the players and
the cup. If you don't do well with crowds then
you would not have had a good time with me on
Saturday. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment