Friday, July 31, 2009

My few moments of glory......


Took yesterday afternoon off to visit the boys over at BCM Ducati in Laconia, NH. Mega thanks to Leslie for letting me test ride his Desmo RR. For the mere price tag of $72,500.00 you can have one of these gems sitting in your garage. For my biker cronies, all I can say is this: It's the most insane street legal motorcycle ever assembled. The sound of this bike alone will give you chills. But feeling 200HP in between your legs is an unforgettable experience. This thing wants to rip your arms off at any speed. Before they put me in a box and lower me into the ground, I will own one of these. For you high rollers, BCM has one with zero miles that they are letting go for $60,000.00. They are also throwing in the full race exhaust which has a price tag of $10,000.00. Yes I said 10g......
Hope you all have a good weekend!
MF

1 comment: