Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10

Thanks to all of you that emailed me about our idea of having multiple email lists. I'm impressed, didn't think there was that many of you paying attention to my posts. I was contemplating pulling the plug on the blog, but after seeing so many responses I'm going to keep plugging away at it. I will keep all of you informed on what we decide to do with the lists.

We received a ton of new models in the last few weeks. I'm sure most of you know that the easiest way to stay on top of the latest releases is to check out our "new arrivals" link. They are listed by week, and once you click on a certain week you can then select by scale.

This weeks listings you can see here:
http://www.replicarz.com/departments.asp?dept=704

In the past I have been putting links directly to the website for specific models. The problem is when items sell out, the links are then dead and bring you to a page that says "Sorry, this product does not exist" So I'm going to stay away from this practice and see how it goes. I owe Katrina a thank you for bringing this to my attention. See, even some of my employees read my madness sometimes.

1:18
A bunch of new Autoart from last week.
http://www.replicarz.com/products.asp?dept=699

New 1:43
Spark has some great new releases out.
http://www.replicarz.com/products.asp?dept=706


Summer has yet to arrive here in VT. June was the worst in recent history, not good for my motorcycling career but boy I'm getting a lot of work done!
Enjoy the weekend!
MF

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mark:

    How are you since a long time?
    Perhaps you don´t remember me. I am Diego Demarco from Argentina. Ever remember the exquisite products from Replicarz or both Spacecraft.

    The best for you, your wife daugthers and proximaly happy day for one of them (The 16`July )
    A giant hug to you
    Ana & Diego Demarco

    ReplyDelete