Tuesday, July 19, 2011

On the road again........


I was on the road at 4:30am to bring my Italian
mistress over to to the dealership for a check up.
Here's a shot from I89 in NH just as the sun was
coming over the mts. Five hours round trip so
some good AT for Mark...........at work by 10:00am

8:00PM from my office window.
Two in one day: Awesome stuff......
We are enjoying some incredible weather. Today
was low 80's with little humidity, and tonight it will get
down to the low 50's. The hot weather moves in later
this week as we are supposed to see a few days in the mid 90's.
You won't hear me complaining after that winter we just
went through.......
Have a good night!
Tomorrow we get to the good stuff.

MF

1 comment:

  1. 189 in the early morning in NH! Mark! Slow down! Maybe you just saw LeMans in its new release on HD Blu Ray. Or Grand Prix maybe. It, too has been released in HD Blu Ray. One more and I'll be happy: Winning.

    ReplyDelete