Friday, February 4, 2011

A few Toy Fair nuggets

Good Morgen!
Friday Feb. 4
I scoured the show floor for 9 straight hours
yesterday. I was more like a little kid in a
candy store than a businessman meeting
with his suppliers. Some great stuff coming
in 2011.


You know I was drawn to this like a magnet.
Maisto managed to get "The Doctor's" new
GP11 Ducati for the entrance of their booth.
It drew flocks of two wheel wackos like me.


The CMC Ferrari transporter was the buzz
of the show. Unfortunately they would not
take it out of the display case for photos so
the image is not the best. This one should
arrive 2nd qtr. BIG and incredible detail.


Spark 1:18 Lotus 25 Jim Clark. The Spark booth
I have to say was a bit disappointing considering
the vast array of subject matter they have. But
they did have a few suprises like the 1-2-3 place
LeMans 2010 Audi R15's in 1:18 scale.
Stay tuned for more.



AUTOart 1:18 Porsche 804 Dan Gurney.
Although they did announce this one last
year the actual delivery seems to point
towards 2nd or 3rd qtr. of this year.
This one was drawing a lot of attention
from the 1:18 crowd.

The food is great over here. The beer even
better. And the people are warm and friendly
to us Americanos that no speaka da lang.
Ya'll have a good day!
Till next time!
MF

1 comment:

  1. So what I'm seeing in the pic of the Ferrari transporter is that since I have one on pre-order I also have to get a couple of more F1 Shark Noses to go on it?

    ReplyDelete