Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm back.....

I know I have been neglecting you guys......

Getting back in the groove after a crazy-busy
holiday season (thanks to all of you) and getting
caught up from our yearly shut down between
Christmas and New Years (and doing inventory)

I'm all caught up on those emails, great to hear
from so many of you. Although most of us have
never met face to face and we got our start doing
business together, I'm very fortunate to be in a
business where I have made so many good friends
along the way.
It's our 20th year serving the model community.
Wow. Where does time go? Guess I must be havin'
fun........
Thank you all for the continued support!
Hopefully I have 20 more in me......

Ton of great stuff in this week. New vid comin' at
ya this weekend. Meantime check us out on Facebook
and twitter for some tasty nuggets. Links to both
on the home page at http://www.replicarz.com/
L8r
Mark


ps
anybody hear about the big storm we're getting right now?
This is where I'll be tomorrow morning if anybody is looking for
me.......



No comments:

Post a Comment