Thursday, October 28, 2010

Few links

I have been meaning to throw out a few PR plugs for some of
our friends. If you're like me and you like to watch motorsports
then you will benefit from my friend Tom at:
www.tvracer.com
This site lists all motorsports action on every major network.
Easy to navigate and well worth having this one on your favorites.

In the market for a custom slot car track lay out? Well, these are a
bit pricey but oh so cool. Check out:
www.slotmods.com
Dave can replicate any famous track or build to your custom specs.
I'm hoping that Santa will bring me a Watkins Glen lay out.

I constantly get requests for the Minichamps and Spark master listings.
So here they are:
http://www.minichampsna.com/pdf_files/List.pdf

http://www.sparkna.com/pdffiles/spark.pdf

If you want to stay up to speed on the latest in the automotive world:

www.autoblog.com

And of course one that I visit often is:
www.whybike.com

OK, that's it for today. Be back at ya tomorrow with the latest greatest
from the model industry.

MF

No comments:

Post a Comment