Friday, September 24, 2010

call me slacker.....

Quick recap of the past week. I was supposed to work last
Saturday remember? Well, the wife talked me into a day trip
on the bike to Stowe for the British Invasion car show.
http://www.britishinvasion.com/

Had I known the magnitude, I would have been up there all
weekend. Absolutely incredible cars all over the area. Every
make and model you can think of was there. From Triumph
to Healy's, Lotus to Caterham Super 7's. Also a lot of British
bikes too. Wish I had taken more pix.

The wife admiring yet another beautiful little British car
cruising by. This is at the peak of Mt. Mansfield.

Sunday I was going to work.........

Ended up playing a round at golf at Green Mt. National.
I hate when that happens! As you can see, the leaves
are definitely changing colors. Tiz the season.....

I did work Monday and Tuesday, but Wednesday I played
hooky and did a track day at NH Speedway on the Ducati.

Me and my bud Ken getting ready to head out for another
session. BTW, the red head loves to be ridden hard!

Sixty guys chompin' at the bit to hit the track.....
Hats off to the crew at Seacoast Sport Cycle for putting
on a 1st class show. They fed us, they had instructors on
hand to give us tips, and they waited on us hand and foot
all day long. The best 200 bux I've spent in a long, long time.
I did road race bikes in my previous life, the bug has bit me
again........
Already signed up for another track day Oct. 6.......
Hoping to shoot some on board video next time out.
Will keep ya posted!
L8r
MF

No comments:

Post a Comment