Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In loving memory.....


Carmela C. Fothergill
Aug. 1, 1925- Feb. 7, 2010
I'm back in the saddle.....the last 3-4 weeks my main focus has been my mom's health and the business took a back seat. After a lengthy battle, she passed away this past week. She's in a better place now and at peace.

My heart felt thanks go out to all of you that sent your thoughts and prayers our way during these hard times. Leo out on the left coast, Tim down under, you guys are awesome! The constant emails and cards I received meant a lot. This proves my theory that even though business is our usual course of interaction, I have gained many friends over the years through the business. It's a beautiful thing!

OK, give me a day or two to get caught up on the sea of emails and we'll get back to biz.
Again, mega thanks to all of you!
MF

No comments:

Post a Comment