Monday, August 17, 2009

Manic Monday



Any of you remember these? The popular 70's Kawi 750 triple 2 strokes? I was fortunate enough to throw a leg over this pristine example over the weekend and rip off a few miles. It's a 1974 completely restored. Talk about making some noise? This thing will announce your arrival for miles in advance. Will also produce many smiles when the power band hooks in. For a bike that is 35 years old, she has some serious giddy-up and go. The sound of the old 2 strokes never goes out of style. Thanks to Scott for the ride and the pic. Oh yeah, he got to ride my Italian mistress!

In the same outing I got to try out Dave's brand new Streetfighter S. Basically the same bike as the 1098 but naked. I must say, much more comfy too! But I won't be tradin' the 1098 anytime soon. That girl is with me for the duration.

Back to biz tomorrow.....

MF

No comments:

Post a Comment