Friday, March 27, 2009

March 27

For any of you looking for some of the BBR limited edition Ferrari's, I scored a very few of these 375's.
1:18 BBR Ferrari 375 Plus Le Mans 1954 - HE180020

This was an exclusive run produced for one of the European BBR agents, limited edition of just 180 pieces. Now that's what I call a limited edition. We figured the only fair way to do it was to auction it off on ebay. Bid to win boyz!

OK, so Saturday is supposed to be sunny and high 50's. I'm not fallin' into that same trap I did last weekend thinkin' I'm heading off for a nice long rip on the DUC. I'm going snowboarding with my daughter instead. Yes, we still have mega snow in the mts. here. Hopefully it will be a short sleeve kinda day with my high flyin' border chic daughter Nicole. Wish me luck tryin' to keep up with the 16 year old crowd! This might end up being more dangerous than motorcycling.....

The 2009 F1 season starts up this weekend from Down Under, if you want to see it live tune into Speed at 1:30am EST Sunday. Should be interesting as some of the top teams are struggling to get up to speed. 2008 World Champ Lewis Hamilton has admitted that the new car needs much work before it will be back at the front. Might be worth staying up for?
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

L8r
MF

No comments:

Post a Comment